Introduction - KEY WORDS
The importance of keywords cannot be understated when writing an article to promote your business. When you submit an article for distribution you also include with it the Keywords. Most publishers will simply copy and paste them into the keywords Meta Tag if they are using the article as a web page, exactly as I have done with this excellent article from Leah West which I found on EzineArticles.com.
The easier you make if to the publisher the better, and if you make sure that your article is totally optimised with the right keywords you dramatically increase the chances of driving traffic to your web site. Remember all the keywords are being associated with your web address listed in your resource page.
I particularly recommend the free ebook Leah offers to help you use WordTracker - I found it an excellent resource.
Please note that the web links in Leah's orginal article were not active, ie the article contained no html code. They have been made active on this web site for your convenience.
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment